Stijl One is the perfect option for the growing number of one person households and the increasing need for flexible living accommodation as the demand for home/shared ownership and rental continues to increase.
- Stijl One is a 39sq m two-storey house manufactured in two sections using standardised offsite manufacture and production
- Fully transportable, delivered and then assembled onsite, either temporarily or permanently on a pre-prepared site with services. Twelve homes can be installed in one day
- Lightweight construction. Placed on prefabricated foundation slabs so no foundations are needed
- Stijl One is all electric with a hot water tank, infrared and airflow heating systems
- The house comes as a complete package with a fully fitted kitchen with appliances and a washing machine
- Fitted floors and wood wall coverings come as standard
- There is a fully fitted shower room with WC, hand basin/cupboard, shower and extractor fan
- The upper floor has a space for a double bed and storage. There is also ample space for a potential work area
- The pitched roof has photo-voltaic panels sufficient to provide up to 60% of the energy demands. Maintenance and energy costs are kept to a minimum by proven high insulation values and technical installation.