The Stijl Urban is a three-bedroomed concept zero energy terraced family home. Fully fitted, providing affordable and low-maintenance and exceptional energy efficiencies with low impact on the environment.
It will use the latest contemporary and fully recyclable building materials and energy generating systems.
Stijl Homes. Where the future lives.
- Turn-key solution homes suitable for councils and housing associations (minimum order of five homes)
- There is one en-suite shower room, a family bathroom, a downstairs toilet and a utility room. The houses have fitted Nolte kitchens with Siemens appliances
- 124sq.m floorspace and extra height doors 2.35m and ceilings 2.86m. Full disability access
- The houses are fitted with, air-source heat pumps and underfloor heating. MVHR system, grey water recycling, PV solar panels, battery storage, led lighting, smart technology, triple glazing, aluminium windows and doors, electric car charging point
- Equipped with energy-efficient and energy-generating systems
- Using the latest contemporary and fully recyclable building materials
- Fast and clean construction and build.